b.s - a.g.n - a.d.a Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Snorkeler Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern

Répondre au sujet    b.s - a.g.n - a.d.a Index du Forum » Partie publique » Candidatures Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
leavidahi

Message Snorkeler Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern Répondre en citant

by Susan Cowper
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Snorkeler Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern
->>>ONLINE BOOK Snorkeler Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern

The snorkeler tea cosy depicts a scuba diver in snorkel mask. He has green flippers on his feet, red trunks and a yellow duck rubber ring. I wanted to create a comic diver, which is why I gave him the duck ring.

I really love the snorkel mask with the plastic screen in it, it looks fantastic and really makes the face look cute. Likewise I love the flippers with their triangle inserts that give them a really webbed foot look; they almost look part of the duck rather than the diver.

With all the bright summery colours used to create the diver and his diving gear, I gave him bright orange hair with a bobbled top. I think it really suits him.

I wanted the rubber ring to go around the whole of the tea cosy, so there are tabs on the sides of the tea cosy that make the ring look like it is complete and is a perfect hoop shape. The tabs go around the spout and through the handle and are secured with a yellow button on either side.

The snorkeler is perfect for divers, snorkelers and people who just love being at the seaside.

The scuba diving tea cosy for deep tea divers.

Details:
price: $3.83
bound: 16 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B071NBQ4PD
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1692 KB

Tags: shop read access flibusta information, ebay spanish ebook book page, italian how read price download сhapter, free epub, download torrent isoHunt, book pdf, free download mobile pdf, text how download book selling mp3, phone wiki free eReader book, tpb free torrent, book MediaFire, sale book, book download, book 4Shared, text view writer download amazon, book text format

48a4f088c3

Lun 3 Juil - 05:14 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 3 Juil - 05:14 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    b.s - a.g.n - a.d.a Index du Forum » Partie publique » Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation